Atlanta Immigration Attorneys
Family Immigration ——-
- A United States citizen petitioning for a parent;
- A United States citizen petitioning for a spouse;
- A United States citizen parent petitioning a minor child;
- United States citizen parent petitioning for an adult single or married son or daughter;
- A legal permanent resident petitioning for a spouse;
- A legal permanent resident petitioning for a minor child;
- A legal permanent resident petitioning for an unmarried son or daughter;
- A Unites States citizen petitioning for a sibling.
Once you are the beneficiary of an approved immigrant petition and an immigrant visa number is immediately available to you, there are two ways to apply for lawful permanent resident status (a Green Card). If you are outside of the United States, you may apply at a U.S. Department of State consulate abroad for an immigrant visa in order to come to the United States and be admitted as a permanent resident. This pathway is referred to as consular processing.
Adjustment Of Status
If you are already in the United States, you can apply for permanent resident status without having to return to your home country to complete processing. This process is called adjustment of status.
Don’t face immigration alone.
Contact us today!————–
If you have additional questions about U.S. citizenship or need assistance with filing other immigration forms, Puntier Law can help.